It’s a well known premise dragons are hoarders. Here’s a few additional secrets we found out in our travels through the Kingdom of Chalvaren.
Dragons like to hoard:
10. Beanie Babies – because some day they will be worth a lot of money, you know. Dragons love beanie babies and use them to soften the floors of their caves when they sleep.
9. Playing Cards – dragons tend to get bored while waiting on their riders and like to keep themselves busy. They play poker, because dragons love the idea of gaining more treasure even at the risk of taking it from their fellow dragons.
8. Silver – good for fending off werewolves and vampires.
7. Princesses – it’s true, and this field of hoarding tends to draw in knights, another favorite object dragons like to hoard.
6. Chickens – tasty snacks, most dragons prefer their chickens roasted rather than fried.
5. Knights – the more knights a dragon hoards the more famous he becomes. And, he who has the most knights wins.
4. Water sources – good places for hunting and swimming, and water holes usually bring in other objects they love to hoard: see #7 and #5. Also great to catch female dragons skinny-dipping.
3. Books – it’s a well know fact that dragons love books, are literate, and enjoy listening to their princesses reading to them, if they can keep from setting fire to the pages.
2. Gold – good for trading, of course, but even better when it lures in unsuspecting treasure hunters, Knights and Princesses. Also good for Gansta’ Dress when hanging with the other dragons and trying to pick up females.
1. Jewels – dragons fancy rare gemstones, and love sparkly bling! It’s a little known fact dragons fancy wearing tiaras when no one is looking.